Yes your eyes do not deceive you – Volkswagen Passenger Car Malaysia (VPCM) is now offering fans in Malaysia the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to the annual Wörthersee GTI Festival in Austria. Set against an Alpine backdrop along the shores of Lake Wörth, or Wörthersee as it is known in German, the little town transforms into a giant automobile playground to celebrate the Golf GTI. What began as a small gathering of GTI owners is now a full-fledged festival of modified, classic and vintage Volkswagen cars attracting over 100,000 fans across the world. 2018 marks the 37th year of the event.
The contest is divided into two rounds. In Round One, participants are required to answer 10 Golf-related questions in the fastest time, and the top three fastest participant will advance to the Grand Finale. The Grand Finale promises to be a nail-biting experience, as the three finalists will be battling it out in a Live Quiz finale at the Volkswagen Tour happening in 1 Utama Shopping Centre on the 31st of March 2018.
- ROUND 1:
– Participants are required to register and complete their personal details on Volkswagen Malaysia’s website (https://www.volkswagen.com.my/GTIWorthersee)
– The contest will run from 20th March till 27th March, at 11:59pm
– Participants may take part in a practice round to familiarize themselves with the mechanics as many times, before they begin the Quiz.
– Participants are required to answer a set of 10 multiple choice questions in the fastest amount of time.
– Each participant may submit multiple entries during the contest period.
– Three (3) finalists will be selected to compete in the Grand Finale.
- ROUND 2 (GRAND FINALE): (Live Quiz Round, 1Utama Shopping Centre)
– Three finalists will compete head-to-head in a live quiz hosted at the Volkswagen Tour in 1Utama Shopping Centre on the 31st March 2018.
– The Winner will be selected based on the fastest time, the most number of correct answers, subject to the decision by the panel of judges and announced at the event.
The grand prize? An all-expense paid trip for two to join the thousands of GTI fans around the world in Austria!