Yes, my car is back up for sale! Long story short – the previous buyer was unable to sort out his balance deposit to the bank, and after many weeks of delays, I finally called it off. The old girl has been running great – had my Golf coated last week, so I’ve been driving her for a bit. What can I say? She’s a lighter, more nimble car out on the roads. I’ll definitely miss her; but there’s no point in keeping two GTIs! Well aken care off, as you can see — getting a proper clean-up at Regal Valet before an appointment with the next potential buyer.
Click more for details!
– Year 2011 (Oct)
– Deep Black / 3 doors
– Well maintained, always serviced on-time, complete VW history
– Mileage at 69,000km
– Still warrantied up till Oct 2016
Plus / Extras:
– Front wheel bearing replaced in March 2015
– Front bushings recently replaced in Feb 2015
– 4 fresh tyres recently fitted in Jan 2015
– 60,000km major service completed in Oct 2014
– Battery replaced in Oct 2014
– Spark plugs replaced in Oct 2014
– Front disc brakes replaced in Oct 2014
– Front brake pads replaced in Oct 2014
– Coil packs replaced in Oct 2014
– Total cost above, over RM6,000!
– Clean, smoke free interior
– Never broken down! Zero mecha/engine/clutch issues!
Currently wrapped to Oracal Grigio Telesto unwrapped, back to factory paint
– Stage 1 Monster Tune custom map // can be reverted to stock upon request
– Resonator deleted // can be re-fitted and/or resonator passed on to new owner
– Delphi RCD510 touchscreen headunit
– Carbon fibre paddle-shift extensions