TC Euro Cars (TCEC), sole franchise holder for the Renault brand in Malaysia, have today announced prices for its Renault models, which are effective immediately with the upcoming implementation of zero-rated GST. TCEC is also offering additional incentives in the form of rebates on the related models, with combined savings of up to RM40,000.
TCEC will absorb the 6% GST for vehicles registered with immediate effect and new zero-rated GST prices will remain in effect until the implementation of the sales and services tax (SST). Customers are also able to enjoy additional rebates for relevant models immediately.
The table below lists the prices of Renault models, with 6% GST versus with 0% GST, as well as the new prices that are inclusive of the respective rebates. All prices stated are on-the-road, without insurance, for Peninsular Malaysia and private individual Malaysian registration only.
The new prices with zero-percent GST include Renault’s five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage for the models listed in the table above.
For the Renault Captur, the new GST zero-rated price also covers the 5-in-Captur aftersales package, which includes:
- Free service and maintenance (parts and labour) for five years or up to 100,000km, whichever comes first
- A five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage
- Complimentary 24 hours roadside assistance
- Pick-up and delivery during scheduled maintenance at Renault service centres
- Mobility service of replacement car in the event any part is not available for over 48 hours at authorised service centres, subject to availability
 Only available for customers who purchase their insurance under Tan Chong Insurance Business Stream (TCIBS)